Tuesday, for tirades and tears
Seeing you cry, hurts me inside.
It cuts deep at my heart,
and bleeds emotions I can't hide.
As you trade your wisdom for fear,
you turn your face down.
There is anger and ire ...
See, they pattern your frown.
Your tears well up,
as your eyes go red.
I truly want to hold you,
but longing stares must suffice instead.
I feel your pain
and it hurts me too.
Please consider that if you left me,
All that I enjoy of me, would leave with you.
(... night passes ...)Awake and find delight,
Smile at morning making night's end.
Today is fresh and unstained,
and I'm still here to be your friend.
- Changes (It's Saturday)
- Life seems to be so very full of those. Changes. It has finally happened. Despite all the jokes and jabs and pretending to not be sad, the Wilsons have finally moved, and it hurts is so depressing. They haven't moved too far, but it is far enough. They haven't left us forever, but it has already ...
- The Boy
- This is a painting I just did on my hoodie. I have come to the happy realization that I have more fun painting on my clothes/bags/hands/etc than on paper sometimes. I ran into a little boy today on the way to the market. His hair was matted down and his feet were dirty from the city ...
- Sunday, 19th
- Today was a pretty good day. It starting with church at Poinciana, lunch with Jeff and Allison at Chipotle and a new necklace for Jodie. It got really cool when we stumbled upon the Kissimmee Art Festival on Main Street and Tyler and me at the Death Cab for Cutie concert (UCF Arena - Orlando, FL). ...
- Bloo 'ty Booty
- I really cannot say enough how much I enjoy the work that comes out of Bloo Empire. It is pop and fun and wacky ... if it isn't making me giggle or cheer, it will usually at least make me smile. Hope you enjoy. Blogged with Flock ...
- Life is feeling Good
- It really is. I am loving my new Full Sail job and being at Apple (especially after all of this recent fun) is just so great.Had a good ole’ time night before last … Tyler is finally back in town from his months at CIY, so we spent the night story-boarding a video he and ...