Tuesday, the 28th
Need to Cogitate There are certain emotions that life evokes,** P.S. This photo is of an amazing group painting a few of us worked on over the last couple of days for my FCC office. Click through to the Flickr to see the rest of the shots and details. **
that grab at you hard, in strangling chokes.
Ones blatant, and rude and horribly coarse.
They are painfully real, fully void of remorse.
Sometimes those emotions give way to end,This is just another chapter in the story of a boy,
to passing of life and eternal rest.
But with love in your life, and side by a friend,
You will find you aren't as wounded, not nearly, at best.
a man's attempt at freedom and purpose found.
It doesn't have to end, flawed without joy.
It can have hope. It can have love. Reasons to resound.
- Beginning again
- Have you ever arrived at that moment in life when you know that you have wanted to do something important; to get it done and feel good about it; to diligently stive to complete a task, both consistently and on schedule? Have you ever just wanted to start things over again and try once ...
- iPod Painted Love
- iPod Love Bag (uploaded by DRA Studio)If you’re like me, you have fallen in love again with iPods … especially the new touch. How simply wonderful, though direct downloads could prove to be pretty dangerous for impulse music lovers.Here is one of the shots of the iPod pattern I painted on Courtney’s old Fossil purse. ...
- Thursday, with Tie and Ty
- Sometimes love isn't all that you want it to be. Sometimes you do things that provoke anger and frustration from what you thought for certain was love. Occassionally you find yourself tired, alone and needing someone's help to put out the fire you started with ill-conceived words and misplaced emotions. We all make mistakes; in ...
- Saturday, the 2nd
- How well do you know your iTunes Library? I think I know mine pretty well, but I am still finding tracks that either don't have names or I have never even heard. Like last month, I totally discovered some great songs by Coldplay that I didn't even know were in there. Just today, I found/re-discovered ...
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009)
- 4 out of 5 man-eating super-sized turkeysWith Jodie gone for a whole Sunday afternoon, singing at Candlelight for the Mouse, I found myself with hours to spare and a cheap dollar theater nearby in need of someone to watch their movies. I never read the book as a kid, but I thoroughly enjoyed the great animated ...