Today was a pretty good day.
It starting with church at Poinciana, lunch with Jeff and Allison at Chipotle and a new necklace for Jodie. It got really cool when we stumbled upon the Kissimmee Art Festival on Main Street and Tyler and me at the Death Cab for Cutie concert (UCF Arena - Orlando, FL). It ended perfectly with late night Denny's fun with friends and a conversation into the early morning hours. So good.
Not knowing Death Cab's stuff, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't enjoy the show very much, but not only did they rock pretty hard and bring one of the best and long sets I have seen in a while, but Ted Leo and The Pharmacists were so much fun. I haven't seen that kind of dumb rock n' roll love in a long time. If you have a few minutes, definitely check out all the great Cutie concert photos on Flickr (especially since all of mine turned out pretty junky).
Today I realized how much I miss those long heart-to-heart conversations you have with friends ... the kind that keep you up all hours of the night and make you reluctant to leave, even if it is for much needed sleep.
You know what ... today was a great day.
- Thursday the 9th
- Today was really a pretty exceptional day. The usual hanging out with friends and eating lunch togther, of course ... but I even worked in some sketching and inking, spray painting a new project and a little bass practice too. Last night's LOST fall season finale was quite spectacular. Maybe not so much, in that ...
- Life is feeling Good
- It really is. I am loving my new Full Sail job and being at Apple (especially after all of this recent fun) is just so great.Had a good ole’ time night before last … Tyler is finally back in town from his months at CIY, so we spent the night story-boarding a video he and ...
- Pretty puddle of Pudding
- So here for your viewing pleasure is my slave and labor from last night ... a poster I did Jonathan Jimison and Dave Woodrum's upcoming concert, Coffee House in the Barn. Pretty and green, with just a hint of grit and grunge, I think it came together nicely as a meld of vector art and ...
- Friday, the 1st
- ** Fun little Holiday Color-Me! for all the kids. Enjoy and be sure to use plenty of funky colors! ** Plenty of great things happened today ... like D-Group, which went really well, even if only 4 people showed up ... or lunch with Jodie and Matt (mmhmm for yummy Chinese food!) ... but what I ...
- Monday, the 20th
- Blah ... who wants to work on a Thanksgiving Monday? I so should have taken the entire week off. With none of my usual office visitors stopping by, I was definitely not as productive today (don't ask me how that works out). I already miss all of my friends that have gone home for the holidays, ...