Sunday, the 12th
* Everyone seems to be enjoying the Color Me! art pieces, so I am going to keep 'em coming. Here is a belated Halloween piece, but feel free to work up something totally ghouly with it (real Halloween fans won't care that it is already November).*
Sunday was a great time with family and friends. Jodie and I heading into Poinciana to spend some time with her dad and all the family that was in town to support him after his recent surgery/diagnosis. We enjoyed lots of laughs and good times ... Jodie had an especially great time visiting with her cat, Buddy, whom we haven't seen in a while.
At one point during the afternoon, we had fun making our own version of the question game, "Marry, Date or Dump". Besides the following, what are your favorite party/group gathering question games to play?
- Desert Island - Top 5 movies, books, friends, etc. you would take if you were stranded on a desert island.
- Would You Rather - Questions with two either-or choices ... i.e. "Would you rather get mauled by blood-thirsty sharks or give blood at a mall full of vampires?" ;)
- Who'd You Do - Okay, that one is only on here because of The Office episode. No, really.
- Getting Fired - My personal creation, but lots of fun. Just think about the most extreme things you could do at your present job that wouldn't get you fired.
- Friday, the 24th
- Oh man ... nothing feels better than sleeping in and not being a part of all those crazy kids and their silly Black Friday shopping. I mean, it's cool that Jodie, Ana, and David got up at 4am and hit it up for some great deals (What's up, Margie? Missing out two years in a ...
- Friday, the 1st
- ** Fun little Holiday Color-Me! for all the kids. Enjoy and be sure to use plenty of funky colors! ** Plenty of great things happened today ... like D-Group, which went really well, even if only 4 people showed up ... or lunch with Jodie and Matt (mmhmm for yummy Chinese food!) ... but what I ...
- Summertime Merriment
- The time of summer is a upon us and if you find yourself with lots of free time like I have, you will need some distractions. Allow me to recommend the following: Find your local library and check out some books, movies, and DVDs. Seriously. It's free and fun! Buy a Mac. Okay, so this one isn't ...
- Saturday, 18th
- Whoa ... what a sobering morning. Things have been insanely awesome the past 4 ... 5 ... however many days (it all runs together when you don't actually sleep ;)) and now I have another immense Rockstar hangover (I really didn't think that was even possible, but trust me ... I feel it). Because of something ...
- Day #20 – Snooze
- I have been doing lots and lots of reading lately … mostly for work, so technical things like Adobe Flex, PHP, and the like, but I have also been managing to work in some fun reading too. I am still working through Madeleine L’Engle’s fantastic Time Quartet and on the side, plenty of collected comic ...