Saturday, the 11th
- Big Breakfast - With homemade pancakes and yummy bacon, just like Mom used to make.
- Thrift store shopping - Goodwill is a good one, but man O man Think Thrift, I miss you!
- Abandoned building spelunking - Um yeah ... I've never done that, officer. ;)
- Local Library - Even if Jodie doesn't like books, I love 'em!
- Yard Sale-ing - The best if you have a couple of Wilsons along with you!
- People watching - At your local Wal-Mart, nearby Mall, or favorite Starbucks, it's a good time.
- Playing chicken with tractors - Trust me. If I had some tractors, I'd be fighting with them.
- Cruisin' the town - Definitely better in a classic car, but if you have a hot date, you're set.
(P.S. - If anyone knows where that sweet kitty-ninja sticker I got from Überbot originated, it would be much appreciated. I likes it a lot.)
- Vinyls (uploaded by DRA Studio)So I have really been enjoying the thrift store shopping I have been doing lately. Some new shirts, an electric pencil sharpener, and more wonderful goodies. Besides two MXPX albums that I didn’t already have, the two books I picked up this weekend at the local Christian thrift store are probably what ...
- Good Good Goodwill Days
- Saturday and Sunday were chalk ' daddy full of great deals and super bargains, with Nathan, Karson, Jennifer, Jodie and I heading to all the local thrift stores (and Plato's Closet too) and finding wonderful things. I, personally, picked up an amazingly huge collection of classic poetry, a copy of James and the Giant Peach, ...
- Fishy Fishy
- Here fishy fish fishy. Come here. Come eat this piece of coral. Good fishy. It was a lazy Saturday this weekend, and with everyone studying for the FCC Bible Comp Test, we had to resort to drastic measures to entertain those of us that were bored out of our minds. The solution? Painting of course! This one ...
- Sushi Wednesday
- As part of my many New Year's resolutions, I decided to cook 3 new recipes each month ... one Chinese, one Japanese and one Mexican. Last night's recipe was sushi! Thanks to help with ingredients and instruction from Missy, shopping with Jen (at a local Asian Market ... so much fun), and cooking with Jill and ...
- 23 of These Saturdays
- Saturday had a few other fun things in it (like making pancakes for everyone and playing a truckload of Gears with Nathan), but the highlight was definitely checking out Jim Carrey's new 23. A bit more scary/edgy than I normally go out for, but definitely one of my favorite film storylines in a long time. It ...