Fat Man Poem
A fat man and a poem, destined for Michelle's mailbox.
"Here is a man that is fatter than fat.
Clearly he is. We can all see that.
"His story is sad. It really, truly is ...
See, he's so very fat
because he ate all his kids."
"If his story does set upon and bother you,
something you wish was yours to undo.
"Find solace in this,
a mere bit of hope in a deep, dark pit.
He loved every one of his children. Every last bit."
- Astro Boy (2009)
- 3 out of 5 butt-deployed machine gunsThe other movie I got to enjoy on my double-feature cheap theater Sunday was Astro Boy and even though I wasn't crazy about the overall execution of the film, there were some really great pieces. I loved all of the character designs by Imagi and most of the voice ...
- IF : Hoard
- IF : Hoard (uploaded by DRA Studio)I forgot to finish this post in time to add it to the Illustration Friday archive, but I hope you still enjoy the napkin sketch and this bit of rhyme.They amass upon the cliffs,seeking to find an sustaining ledge.In pursuit of a welcoming host,their fall upon him is swift.Dark ...
- Day 2007-12-22
- Day 2007-12-22 (uploaded by DRA Studio)Day #16 If the solace of life has keep you from the bread river, look deep past the snarl’s embrace.You will find that socks don’t bite and vested vestigials don’t sing. Rays of light are more for fright and less for fear.Okay, so I am back to the felt-tip brush pen ...
- Shout 'N Surf
- Michelle Diamond's mailbox present today is this fun orange shorts guy, riding the nose of a mighty wave. "You can shout all you want. Only the waves will hear you." Blogged with Flock ...
- Napkin sketch
- Tonight's small groups meeting at Osceola CC was pretty fun ... especiallly with the amazingly good Hungry Howie's $5 Wacky Wednesday pizza! Hmmm ... pepperoni. Here is a sketch I did on a HH napkin, that will most likely end up being a Michelle mailbox special. Yes! Blogged with Flock ...