Well blow my mind away! Apparently Adobe Illustrator does have a sweet little keyboard command for increasing or decreasing the inner radius of a star. Here is a quick review of all of the commands I use when drawing my stars:
- Up-arrow / down-arrow : Use these to increase/decrease (respectively) the number of points on the star
- Shift : Use this to keep the start right-aligned
- Option : Use this to give your star "stunted" points
- Control+Apple+Shift : Here's the money maker. Hold these down while dragging to increase and decrease the inner radius of the star. Sweet
- Guess who just got his Flash Builder Education serial number? Now I can start moving over actual projects from their current Flex Builder workspace and start taking full advantage of the new features built into the updated IDE. Hmm ... now that I think about it, I am wondering if I can just point FB to ...
- Rabbit Trails
- Start cleaning off your desktops ... sometime this weekend, the bomb of new desktops will land and land hard it will. I mean, we're talking about like 2 months of backlog desktops here. Also, for you wiki-fanatics, check out my lil' side project, RabbitTrails.com. Mmmm ... fun. A new format for past projects should ...
- I lay in the silence and the dark, wishing I could hold you, near and close to my heart. I think upon what it is I will dream, hoping you are found there, led by dimming moonbeam. As night falls and spills into my eyes, I breathe thoughts of you, still-ing mind's fretful ties. Before morning breaks and I see day's reveal, I embrace sweet ...
- In Good Company (2004)
- 4 out of 5 broken ziti dishesDirected by Paul Weitz Is it just me or did this movie seem to fall of the face of the earth? It had some semi-big hipe, a so/so box office return, and only now that it is on DVD has it stepped back into the poorly-lit room that serves as ...
- Animation – George
- I have been wanting to start animating some of my drawings for a long time, so even though this guy is really simple, I needed to start somewhere. Enjoy! ...