Changes (It's Saturday)
Life seems to be so very full of those. Changes.
It has finally happened. Despite all the jokes and jabs and pretending to not be sad, the Wilsons have finally moved, and it
hurts is so depressing. They haven't moved too far, but it is far enough. They haven't left us forever, but it has already been too long.
I cried in my office when they said goodbye and even wrote a letter since I was so sad, but it is one of those that you really can't appreciate unless it involves you - so I will leave it where it is in my sketchbook.I keep finding myself listening to 4EC's The Runaway, and just now Fuel's Bad Day and Avril Lavigne's My Happy Ending -- and I feel so depressed, I really don't feel like drawing or working or really anything.
"I see that behind your eyes you're filled with fear. You just run away. Turn and run away."- Forever Changed
- IF – Lush
- My entry for this week's Illustration Friday theme of "lush" was really just a chance to for me to be lazy on a Morning where I was caught up on many things and wanting to draw for while. I haven't touched AutoDesk's Sketchbook Express Mac app in forever and I even had to go download ...
- Friday, the 17th
- Argh! I have been putting this post off for a while now and THIS is only like the fouth version I have written. I keep trying to find the right words and emotions (or is that inflections?), but it keeps coming out wrong. Instead of sounding sincere, all I hear in my head is vapid ...
- Thursday, feeling unaccomplished
- I haven't been sleeping well lately. I am not really sure of the reasons, but I do know I am feeling the effects. The past couple of days I have slept at least 8 hours, if not more, and I feel so much more tired than when I went to bed ... which is ridiculous ...
- Pizza, Pie, Cake, and a side of trailers
- We (Tyler, Jodie, Courtney, Jimison, Ben, and yours truly) got together again for another fun filled evening of trailers. For some reason, there was lots of pie and cake involved. Oh, well. Hope you enjoy!Leatherheads – “Maybe … and not just because Jim is in it.” – CourtneyForgetting Sarah Marshall – “You can’t escape Veronica ...
- Flashy Photos
- Finally! Some personal photo albums have returned ... in all their Flash XML glory (thanks to exposÃ¨). There are also two new desktops, POGs and 4EC Caboodle, with which you can decorate your Mac or shroud your PC. And finally, the Forever Changed Encounter video has been posted. So sweet! Also, a new and hopeful ...