Wednesday with Pon and Zi
I haven't really ever picked up a copy of Relevant Magazine before, but since there was I copy in our office today, I thought I would leaf through it and check out some of its nifty trend-graphics and such.
If you got this month's issue, be sure to check out the great article by David Crowder about nakedness during worship (yeah, it's funny), as well as the piece about Underoath and their "religious" stance.
Also, thanks to this new issue, I listened to and enjoyed the following Purevolume hotties:
The Lonely Hearts - I already liked them, but the little article was nice.
The Class of 98 - Great indie sound ... definitely worth the listen.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - And yeah ... they aren't too bad either.
Oh and thanks to Courtney for the link to really fun emo cartoons.
- Fixing Web Sharing after the Snow Leopard install
- I've mentioned this great article before for instructions on enabling the built-in PHP5 functionality of 10.5 Leopard (this article is not so bad either), but with 10.6 Snow Leopard install I did today, I found that I was getting "403 Forbidden" errors when trying to access the localhost, so I thought I would share this ...
- Summertime Merriment
- The time of summer is a upon us and if you find yourself with lots of free time like I have, you will need some distractions. Allow me to recommend the following: Find your local library and check out some books, movies, and DVDs. Seriously. It's free and fun! Buy a Mac. Okay, so this one isn't ...
- You Send It
- Looking for a great way to send a large file to someone? Like a file that is bigger than email, Gmail, or even 7 lane highways? Look no further than YouSendIt, the leader in digital file delivery. Also, if you are needing a new way to find music, check out the Pandora project! Just ...
- ECMAScript and ActionScript 3.0
- I have been working to understand more aspects of the Flash platform and how we are implementing it in our Full Sail curriculum and this XML basics article I just found was really helpful in explaining E4X syntax and how to traverse the XML node tree. The article does mention implementing the Flash IDE for their ...
- Jesus Odyssey EP
- Now I finally feel complete and accomplished. :) I have in my hands the first ever signed copy of the Jesus Odyssey EP by the Dave Woodrum Band. Ahhhhh. And, of course, the music is amazing. I am slightly sad that my two favorite pre-release tracks (God is There and More Than Anything) didn't ...