Joke on Jill
Just before one of our recent leadership meetings some of the ACT members played a joke on leader Jill Hantsbarger. It all started with one person laying inside the couch waiting for the unsuspecting leader to sit down.
This first shot is everyone sitting around until the meeting starts. Next Jill gets a little suspicious and thinks that I am taking pictures of her.
In between the middle of our keyword cue for the couch attack Eric came in.
After that a hand came out of the couch and scared Jill (she screamed, it was amazing)!
After the scare Jill was taking revenge by sitting on the culprits' face.
Who was that mystery attacker in the couch?
- A while back I took like 80 different pictures of myself before heading to work ... that's right ... 80! I was trying to capture what everyone knows to be my many emotions and crazy silly faces. Here is a sketch of one of those. A bunch of those pictures were really nice ... especially since ...
- In search of heart
- Pod Wall (uploaded by DRA Studio)Eric’s anxiousness to see the sketch I drew during today’s sermon inspired me to work up this piece. I went ahead and uploaded the original photo I took, in case you want to play the “Boy’s Life” game of spotting what is different. ;) Enjoy. He powers up and starts his ...
- Leadership having Fun
- Josh and Eric entranced in a far off gaze Josh helping Eric to climb a tree or Josh pushing Eric into the tree? Josh staring down the barrel of his guitar Justin is driving that playground equipment Our leadership team casually hanging out after a meeting Josh & Eric playing leap frog! ...
- IF : Hide
- For last week's Illustration Friday theme of "Hide", I thought I would go with something from the book I am currently reading ... Robert Louis Stevenson's The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. A great buy (even if it hadn't been only 99¢ at Goodwill), I am loving the way it is reading ...
- A few nights in February there was a rousing game of spoons going on in apartment 439. Some of the competetive players included Courtney, Christie, Eric, Katalina, Jennifer, Michelle, Erin, and Jodie. Sadly, for the losers, we were playing Spoons Dare on one of these nights and yes I made sure to take ...