Sunday, the 8th
I love early mornings! I love waking up to a dimly-lit, breezy night that is starting to transform into dawn. I did my laundry this morning, at about 4:20 a.m., so that I would have my new blue shirt to wear for church.
While waiting around between laundry loads, I fumbled around with WordPress and its plugins ... still trying to find a happy medium between easy-blogging and free usage. Doesn't seem to be working out very well.
It was cold out, so Jodie and I enjoyed some yummy Starbucks treats ... whether or not the Starbucks worker should have arbitrarily iced White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino is neither here or there.
Movies I watched:
Karate Kid II
The Fast and the Furious
- Saturday, the 11th
- What do you do when you have a free Saturday with no prior plans? I spent most of mine sleeping since Friday night was pretty crazy and late-night goodness, but I definitely followed it up with a few of my favorite lazy Saturday activities. Here's a decent-sized list, if you are looking for some ideas ...
- Saturday, the 14th
- Since last night was a late night Firefly watching with the Wilsons, I thought it best to sleep in this morning. Jodie and I got up around 10-ish, but with no real plans, other than picking our car up from the shop (nice expensive brake work ... thank you very much), I mostly just hung ...
- IF – Stripes
- I drew my entry for this week's Illustration Friday at Starbucks, on a wooden table, while enjoying the lovely winter breeze. Perfection. Here's the poem: Peace is obtainable, but only through Love. Love is easy, But it requires Acceptance & Joy. ...
- Daily Sketch – Moving
- I love helping people move! Maybe it's the free exercise, the affinity I have for keeping things organized or just the hanging out with friends ... but if you ever need help moving, you know that I will be right there to help. Of course, it doesn't hurt if you have also some yummy pizza ...
- Friday, the 1st
- ** Fun little Holiday Color-Me! for all the kids. Enjoy and be sure to use plenty of funky colors! ** Plenty of great things happened today ... like D-Group, which went really well, even if only 4 people showed up ... or lunch with Jodie and Matt (mmhmm for yummy Chinese food!) ... but what I ...