One fun little guy that ended up among the variety of sketches I did while procrastinating on a project for work. I did a colored pencil color version, but wasn't too happy with it. Enjoy.
- All Fun and Games …
- until someone loses an eye ... or in this case, eyes.
(This is a light-colored one, so be sure to click on it ... the thumbnail doesn't do it justice.)
Drawing with one blue Crayola color pencil, this sketch was just for the fun of it, but it turned out so well that if anyone is interested ...
- appy Birthday!
- The birthday card I made for my brother Joey. Penciled on some mighty fine 140lb (?) card stock paper, then inked with my a variety of my Sakura Pigma Micron pens (ranging from 005 to 02 and of course, the variable brush one). I erased the pencil lines with a Staedtler Mars plastic eraser and ...
- I Ate a Pepper
- We had some serious fun last night at P.F. Chang's, celebrating Adam's Happy Birthday. I am trying to capture some of the good moments in a few sketches.
The first? I decided the Kung Pao chicken wasn't hot enough on its own, so I took a bite of a red pepper ... except that the waitress ...
- Giraffe for Matt
- Here is quick piece I did for my good friend Matthew Zeller, to be used for a class project. You can also check out Matt's original sketch, made on a napkin over dinner at Denny's ... hehe. Enjoy. I should put the colored version up later on.
- Gee bird goes bark
- Gee bird goes bark (uploaded by DRA Studio)This morning I added the finishing touches to this piece from my Digital vs. Physical sketchbook. Like most of my sketches, this started out as one thing and ended up being something that I have no idea where it came from. I started this one while on lunch break, ...
Write a comment
Your e-mail address is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *
Back to Top