Although it is out of the ordinary, today's post is not a movie review. It doesn't even taste like one. Instead, it is a concise list of some of my favorite 1970s - 1990s cartoons. Adam and Vanessa recently picked up an old Animaniacs VHS and it shot me off onto a IMDB spree for some good old funnies! Here they are, in no particular order:
Magic School Bus
Pinky and the Brain
Dark Wing Duck
Chip and Dale - Rescue Rangers
Life with Louie
- Chihuly at the V&A
- Chihuly at the V&A Written by Dale Chihuly Edited by Jennifer Hawkins Opie A great book about many of the works of Dale Chihuly, especially his exhibit at the London V&A. Well written and full of colorful photographs, it is an extraordinary journey along the path that is the life of Chihuly. There are several pages of his ...
- Swinging into Action!
- Aha! Finally the first Spider-Man 3 trailer has arrived. The sweet 480p version is setting itself into the zeros and ones of my hardrive as I type this. Check it out and let me know your thoughts! Also, if you haven't already peep'd the trailer for Ghost Rider, stop dilly-dallying and get to it! It already ...
- Saturday, the 7th
- Starting the day out with a late morning after many sleep-deprived nights is just a blessing. My eyes feel rested and my mind clear. Link of the Day: Jackie Sullivan Movies I watched: Chip & Dale Cartoons - Disc 1 Smallville - Season 3 - Disc 1 Mean Girls The Interpreter Thought for the day: â€œGUNFIRE AROUND us makes it hard to hear. But ...
- Tuesday, the 28th
- Need to Cogitate There are certain emotions that life evokes, that grab at you hard, in strangling chokes. Ones blatant, and rude and horribly coarse. They are painfully real, fully void of remorse. Sometimes those emotions give way to end, to passing of life and eternal rest. But with love in your life, and side by a friend, You will find you aren't ...
- Dale Chihuly
- Dale Chihuly (Day-el Chi-hoo-ly) Born: September 20, 1941, in Tacoma, Washington Stylistically during the past forty years, Chihuly's sculptures in glass have explored color, line, and assemblage. Although his work ranges from the single vessel to indoor/outdoor site-specific installations, he is best known for his multipart blown compositions. Dale Chihuly These works fall into the categories of ...