MST 3000 : The Girl in Gold Boots (1999)
1 out of 5 golden mini-thongsDirected by Kevin Murphy
Who could have known that so much golden glittering fabric could be bought in the budget of such a horrible movie? It's movies like this (and Manos : Hands of Fate) that shake my belief in the greatness that is MST 3000.
Basically, you got a girl who dances her way into short skirts and golden boots and later on, some drug problems; a guy with both teleportation abilities(I know!) and the need to learn some really insults (beer on the bike ... are you kidding me?); some other guy that does some other things; and some pretty crappy music.
As usual with MST, the only real upsides of this episode were the crazy antics of Tom Servo and Crow ... who by the way, has maybe a bit too much fun in his own golden boots. I think the only reason this one made it into Pearl's torture bank is because it was directed by our very own Servo voice-o ... hmm.
Sure. Go ahead and watch it ... or save 98 minutes of your life and use it instead to pour beer on your most hated enemies (or their most treasured things).
- Hitching up the Movie Trailer again
- We realized tonight that it has been a while since the four of us have gotten a chance to enjoy some yummy movie trailers together, so Jodie, Courtney, Jimison and I got together and worked our way through a few of the over 130 trailers we have missed. Hope you enjoy!BlindessJodie – “Danny Glover with ...
- Hero @ Large
- Just picked up the #1 book of Hero @ Large. It's amazing looking and so far, pretty funny. It goes down smooth like a mug of birch beer (Come on, Terry! It's not alcohol - just red root beer!). In like two seconds, it moved to the top of my favorite books and it's only ...
- Not a time to look back
- Ga' ah! The last real post was on the 13th and now it is the early morning of the 27th ... but I am not in the mood to look back or anything. There were some good things that happened and plenty of crappy ones, too ... but I am okay with letting it all ...
- Bat Utilities
- What do you take with you on your nighttime patrolling? What do you stock in your Bat-belt? I like the colors ... Matt seemed to like them too. I love the short-toed boots too! ...
- Movie Night with Jodie
- Jodie and I sat down in the studio and watched a couple of upcoming movie trailers … here are our thoughts:Beowulf – Jodie says that it crosses the line between having to hire actors and computer animation that looks exactly like the actors. I think minus Angelina Jolie it might actually be a good movie. ...